Below are described the cooperation possibilities between universities, research institutions and enterprises.
Main cooperation (depends of project scope and duration):
- Long-term research- and development projects (cooperation in R&D that includes use of facilities and infrastructure)
- Short term cooperation projects including different activities (project based solution development)
- Service based cooperation (one of a kind solutions, different laboratory services)
For the use of the research infrastructure there exist 3 possible directions:
- Use of the infrastructure inside the university (interest groups: researchers, students)
- Use of the infrastructure between the universities (regionally, internationally)
- International use of the infrastructures (research institutions, universities
The users of the services:
- R&D institutions
We support academic and Industry cooperation through connecting conferences, last Modern Materials & Manufacturing (MMM) conference took place in 2019. The next MMM is planned to 2021.